About Specialty Topicals
Maximize efficacy and minimize side effects. We partner with pharmacies to offer customized dosages with combinations of multiple ingredients that are easy to apply and individually made for you.
Specialty topicals are used in a variety of commonly prescribed formulas, including:
- Neuropathic Pain Cream
- Anti-Inflammatory Pain Cream
- Neuropathic/Anti-Inflammatory Pain Cream
- Anti-fungal Cream
- Scar Cream
- Wart Solution
- Circulation/Raynaud’s Phenomenon
- Rough/Dry Feet
EBM Medical only uses trusted transdermal bases that drive multiple actives.
- Quick-drying, non-sticky cream base
- Contains penetration enhancers and natural oils (including urea and tea tree oil)
- Proven to penetrate the nail plate
- Off-white, cosmetically elegant cream
- Formulated with silogel — smooth, silky, dry feel (less sticky/tacky)
- Absorption of up to 8 APIs in one formulation
- 40% hydrophilic / 30% lipophilic
- Natural ingredients — less irritation
Cash-Only Pharmacy Advantages
Bases designed to maximize clinical outcomes
- Myocotic nail base proven to penetrate the nail plate
- Topical pain base proven to drive up to eight active ingredients into soft tissue
Micronized USP active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Ideal particle size to maximize tissue penetration
- No crushed tablets or opened capsules
No substitutions or watered-down formulas
- Patient receives the exact formulation you prescribe, every time
Affordable and consistent pricing for a true 30-day fulfillment
- No copay, pharmacy counter, or EOB surprises
- No prior authorizations
Our Corporate Affiliations
EBM Medical® has partnered with key affiliates to offer other branded quality products and services for your clinical practice.
IontoPatch empowers patients with a simple, non-invasive alternative to injection that easily integrates into their lifestyle.
Patients choose IontoPatch because it is safe, pain free, non-invasive – and does not interfere with day-to-day activities.
Physicians choose IontoPatch because of its outstanding safety provile, proven clinical results and positive economic impact on overall patient care.
Tolnaftate 1% and undecylenic acid 25%:
Can prevent and cure fungal infections and act as a cleansing/emulsifying agent and organic preservative.
Urea, lactic acid and propylene glycol:
Softens, thins, and lightens brittle and discolored nails while acting as a penetrating agent for the other ingredients.
Jojoba oil and vitamin E:
Moisturizes and revitalizes nails, while promoting healthy nail appearance and growth.
MAKO Genomics, a division of MAKO Medical Labs, a CAPCLIA-accredited lab based in Raleigh, NC, provides a variety of comprehensive pharmacogenetic services.